Friday, September 7, 2012

Cooking Wars

I know most of my posts are about being vegetarian, and for the most part we still are, so no worries~ but I couldn't resist bringing this back to life.  It reminds me of a good friend, good food for you meat lovers, and lets face it a great movie!
If you need help to identify the movie please don't tell me I would be really crushed, because this should be everyones favorite movie!
So thank you Lisa K, thank you to whoever came up with this wonderful comfort food, and thank you Steven Spielberg for making a great movie!


A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

A friend said she would make me a meat pie
but as the stars would have it
I was swept away to foreign lands
and my chances at an authentic french meat pie
was blasted into tiny asteroids

As I brave new frontiers
I am forced to conquer the meat pie on my own
My battalion have agreed to join me
on this quest into the unknown
knowing the outcome is grave

As I make my x-wings in the crust
I can only wonder
Would things have been different
If the force had not been strong in me
to make the darn meat pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment